Monday, 4 January 2010

About MySelf

I'm study Graphic Design at Filton College. Also I work as a waiter in Thai Restaurant as a part time job. I really enjoy doing graphic because I think it's very interesting subject and the thing that I like to become in the future as well. The stuff that I interest in graphic are logo design, Typography and design book cover or magazine, I think all these thing you have to see everyday and it would interest you if it looks nice and good design. I want to do graphic design at higher education because I feel like I haven't got enough experience and got lots of thing to learn in graphic.

Also I play football as my hobby. I play for two teams which is Portishead AFC and Oricle FC. I really enjoy play football because I wanted to be a professional footballer when I was younger and I support Manchester United FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment